1 bulb of garlic
3 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
4 tbsp plain flour
2 tbsp self raising flour
- Blend together the liver, oil, eggs and garlic.
- Add both flours and blend again.
- Spread about 1 inch thick on a baking tin lined with greaseproof paper or baking parchment.
- Bake in oven at approximately 140º degrees for 30-40 minutes until set.
- Turn over and bake for a further 20-30 minutes.
- Cut into about 4-6 pieces turn off the oven and allow to cool in the oven.
- Cut into chunks.
- Store in the freezer in plastic tubs or bags until needed.
- Defrost before use.
Big thank you to Glenis Charles for the original recipe.